Network Driver and kickstart

Ray Van Dolson rvandolson at esri.com
Fri Jan 5 17:46:38 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jan 05, 2007 at 11:31:48AM -0600, Leonhardt, Rick wrote:
> I've got some new Dell 2950's that have the BroadCom chip set for the NIC's.
>
> How do I alter the software on the install server to install this driver ?

What distro are you using?  I know the version of RHEL4 and CentOS 4 I have
both support the NIC's on the 2950 out of the box.

These URL's should help you modify the install disk however:

  http://www.netadmintools.com/art164.html
  http://www.cpqlinux.com/rhdiskmod.html

A bit dated, but I believe the process should still work for current versions.

Ray