Linuxworld Kickstart Tips and Tricks

Steden Klaus Klaus.Steden at thomson.net
Tue Jun 19 20:07:24 UTC 2007

Not to belabour the point (since it's a good one), but that's kind of a
waste, since the anaconda-ks.cfg that gets copied in contains a copy of
the root password as well (encrypted, but still). It's saved mode 0400,
but still, it seems like extra effort when the system doesn't help you
out to begin with. :-)

Cheers,

Klaus

  _____