problems with unpartitioned harddrives and automatic partitioning

Shabazian, Chip Chip.Shabazian at bankofamerica.com
Thu Feb 14 05:48:06 UTC 2008

Not sure, but I do --all before --initlabel.  Shouldn't make a
difference, but I've seen stranger things.

The other thing you could probably do is wipe the the partition table in
%pre:

set $(list-harddrives)
cat << EOF >> /tmp/fdisk.input

EOF

for i in $d1,$d2,$d3,...(better ways to do this, but this is worth
starting with); do fdisk $i < /tmp/fdisk.input; done