Unable to eject boot cd during kickstart install

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Thu Feb 14 23:51:47 UTC 2008

dwight at supercomputer.org wrote:
> Lest there be any confusion, I didn't write the stuff attributed to
> me (the first indented ">"); that belongs to John. No doubt due to a
> simple typing error.
>
>    -dwight-

Now I am confused. Please write directly below text you attribute to me
and about which you see some confusion. I don't see anything I wrote
that you'd be keen to disown, and I don't see anything I wrote that I'm
especially keen to either claim or disclaim. Aside from spelling errors.
I see "bts" where I intended "btw."