please help, CentOS 5.1 kickstart installation looking for stuff from CD2???

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Sat Mar 29 10:41:53 UTC 2008

Hi

I'm putting together a CentOS 5.1 kickstart CD, with some specific
software for my needs. Almost at the end, it's looking for a file from
CD2, Deployment_Guide-en-US-5.1.0-11.el5.centos.1.noarch.rpm - which I
have downloaded and put into the /CentOS folder on the CD already.

Here's my packages selection from the ks.cfg file:

%packages --nobase
openssh-server
#@virtualization
acpid
wget
mutt
links
ftp
mlocate
man
-aspell
-aspell-en
-bluez-utils
-gpm
-finger
-irda-utils
-isdn4k-utils
-logwatch
-ppp
-rdate
-rdist
-rp-pppoe
-rsh
-wvdial
-ypbind
-yp-tools

What is telling the installation process to install
Deployment_Guide-en-US-5.1.0-11.el5.centos.1.noarch.rpm from CD2? And
how do I make it install from the same CD? I'd like to keep to 1 CD only.

--

Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Web:   http://www.SoftDux.com