Scripting the url --url install method?

Hajducko, Steven steven.hajducko at digitalinsight.com
Thu Apr 2 18:29:03 UTC 2009

Yeah, I finally understood what that little note on the %pre section in the Kickstart manual meant -

The pre-installation script section of kickstart cannot manage multiple install trees or source media. This information must be included for each created ks.cfg file, as the pre-installation script occurs during the second stage of the installation process.

So I ended up creating a ks.php that generated the cfg based on the requesting IP and just return that.

--
sh