Re: tar.gz installation

Pablo Bernasconi wrote:
Sorry, I thinked that I said the name of the program.
I have to install Fedora with Asterisk and all of its components.
I know that there is an Asterisk 1.6.0.5 and Asterisk 1.6.1.rc1 rpm version.

I have watch the spec files, and because Asterisk has to many dependencies,

If those dependencies are not met, it's unlikely to work at all. Properly built, an rpm will specify those dependencies and ensure that they are met.

st

--

Cheers
John