Re: tar.gz installation

On May 24, 2009, at 5:22 PM, Pablo Bernasconi <bernasconi pablo gmail com > wrote:

Sorry, I thinked that I said the name of the program.
I have to install Fedora with Asterisk and all of its components.
I know that there is an Asterisk 1.6.0.5 and Asterisk 1.6.1.rc1 rpm version. I have watch the spec files, and because Asterisk has to many dependencies, I thaught it was easier to install it by the %post script.

I have to install the 1.6.0.6 version...

Thank you!!

I believe dags repo has everything you need for astericks. You'll just need to add his repo into your kickstart file then put astericks in the packages list.

Dag.wieers.com. As I recall.