[kpatch] kpatch with proprietary module

Rahul Kumar rahul74612 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 14:23:26 UTC 2015

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your reply.

My concern is around the legal issues only. The patch module that is
created by kpatch tools shows GPL license when I do a modinfo on it. And
due to some legacy restrictions I cannot ship the patch while it is having
a GPL license.
So I was wondering if there is any workaround to this problem!

Thanks and Regards,
Rahul.