[Libguestfs] CoreOS support

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán zozo at z0z0.tk
Tue Sep 9 19:32:02 UTC 2014

I have tried to compile the newer libguesfs on these systems but they have failed because of the version of some package which requires version 1.0 and debian wheezy has lower then that. And that version of the package was available on debian siv only. Unfortunately the choice of OS is not up to us we have to use whatever the proxmox is building their service on.

Anyways thanks for the help