[Libguestfs] Virt-v2v conversion issue

VONDRA Alain AVONDRA at unicef.fr
Sun Sep 28 20:05:54 UTC 2014

Ok I understand, so I need to clean all the /usr/local directory or which one I have to clean ?
I've tried to compile the 1.27.35, but by reflex I made a make install command, I've seen later the option ./run...
What action do you advice me to get a clean install ?
Thanks

Alain VONDRA
Chargé d'exploitation des Systèmes d'Information
Direction Administrative et Financière
+33 1 44 39 77 76
UNICEF France
3 rue Duguay Trouin  75006 PARIS