[Libguestfs] [ovirt-users] OVA import of FC21 VM hangs during virt-v2v conversion?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Thu Nov 17 09:11:22 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 08:07:15PM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I found the disk image for the running VM, created a symlink, and then ran
> the command above.  It took a while:
>
> # time LIBGUESTFS_BACKEND=direct guestfish --ro -a fc21-64.qcow2 -i
> selinux-relabel /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts /
> force:true
>
> real	114m17.757s
> user	114m16.476s
> sys	0m6.042s

That certainly demonstrates the bug.  I'm unclear why it would be
happening, but perhaps you can run the following commands and send me
the results:

LIBGUESTFS_BACKEND=direct guestfish --ro -a fc21-64.qcow2 -i find / > files

LIBGUESTFS_BACKEND=direct virt-cat -a fc21-64.qcow2 /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts / > file_contexts

rpm -qf /usr/sbin/setfiles > setfiles.version

Note that the first command produces a list of all filenames within
the virtual machine, which might be sensitive information, so you may
wish to send me that file privately.

Thanks,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW