[Libguestfs] ANNOUNCE: libnbd and nbdkit projects are moving to GitLab

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Thu Feb 11 14:22:42 UTC 2021

I am pleased to announce that we made a successful switch from GitHub to
GitLab for nbdkit[0] and libnbd[1] projects today under the collective
group name nbdkit[2].

GitLab is the primary repository from now on.  All changes will be
automatically mirrored to GitHub on a regular basis in order not to
break any current workflow.  It is advised, however, that since GitLab
is the new primary repository all repository URLs should switch to
GitLab as well.

This move will help us expand CI for these projects as we will be able
to utilise all the effort that went to the great libvirt-ci[3] project
and I hope to post patches soon as I have them almost ready.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me
and/or Rich.

Have a nice day everyone!

Martin

[0] https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit