[Libguestfs] question about support for almalinux or centOS stream images? [EXTERNAL]

Barrette, Paul Paul.Barrette at curtisswright.com
Thu May 13 14:37:27 UTC 2021

Hi Rich,
thanks for the confirmation.  I am looking into see how the cached images that are downloaded initially are made, e.g. $HOME/.cache/virt-builder/fedora-33.x86_64.2.  I would like build one so that I can test out alma linux.  Is this a dd image?  Looks like:

$ parted fedora-33.x86_64.2
GNU Parted 3.2
Using /home/pb/.cache/virt-builder/fedora-33.x86_64.2
Welcome to GNU Parted! Type 'help' to view a list of commands.
(parted) print
Disk /home/pb/.cache/virt-builder/fedora-33.x86_64.2: 6442MB
Sector size (logical/physical): 512B/512B
Partition Table: gpt
Disk Flags: pmbr_boot

Number  Start   End     Size    File system  Name  Flags
 1      1049kB  2097kB  1049kB                     bios_grub
 2      2097kB  1076MB  1074MB  xfs
 3      1076MB  6441MB  5366MB  xfs

thanks
Pb