[Libvir] ANNOUNCE: Virt-top - a top-like utility for displaying virtualization stats

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 12:54:10 UTC 2007

Jan Michael wrote:
> Could you be so nice and tell me which requesitions my systems has to
> fulfill that I can successfully compile libvirt?
>
> By the way. I'm using a RHES 4.x based distribution, Xen 3.0.3 and
> kernel 2.6.18 in dom0. I have only Xen installed an only use libvirt on
> top of Xen.

You might want to try the Debian binary I built, which you can now find
on this page: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top/

It may or may not work with your old libvirt - you'll have to try it.
But it is most likely to work if you can compile libvirt from CVS with
the patch that I just posted to this list.

Rich.