[Libvir] Request for libvirt/ChangeLog

Karel Zak kzak at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 10:35:49 UTC 2007

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 10:22:12AM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:

> Please add the submitter Mail address to libvirt/ChangeLog
> for ease of contribution counting.

 Please, include ChangeLog entry always to your patches. I think it's
 the best way.

 BTW, your name and e-mail is already in AUTHORS file :-)

> Or If you have any good Idea to get the contribution statistics,
> please notice me.

 Frankly, I think author's name and comment should be inseparable from
 patch body (code).

 <very-quietly>
   ... other projects, other scm, different care about what and who:

   git-rev-list --pretty v0.1 ^v0.2 >> ChangeLog
   git-rev-list --pretty=short v0.1 ^v0.2 | git-shortlog >> ShortLog
 </>

 :-)))

    Karel

--