[Libvir] build problems with latest cvs version

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri May 4 16:09:45 UTC 2007

Jan Michael wrote:
> Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>> That's odd - I was expecting you were going to say you were running
>> something more ancient.
>>
>> Next question then :-)
>>
>> What happens if you do:
>>
>> $ grep SIOCBRADDBR /usr/include/linux/sockios.h
>>
>> for me:
>>
>> #define SIOCBRADDBR     0x89a0          /* create new bridge
>> device     */
>
> Well ... the following:
>
> <command>
> [xxxxxxxx at xenmachine libvirt]# grep SIOCBRADDBR
> /usr/include/linux/sockios.h
> [xxxxxxxx at xenmachine libvirt]#

This is very strange.  In 2.6.18 vanilla kernel, this macro is present:

http://lxr.linux.no/source/include/linux/sockios.h?v=2.6.18#L120

Does your copy of linux/sockios.h look like that one?

Rich.

--
Emerging Technologies, Red Hat  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/
64 Baker Street, London, W1U 7DF     Mobile: +44 7866 314 421

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 3798903
Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David
Owens (Ireland)