[libvirt] A laundry list of "TODO" items for libvirt

David Lively dlively at virtualiron.com
Thu Aug 28 21:02:29 UTC 2008

Does "host power support" belong on the TODO?
(i.e. virConnect{Poweroff,Suspend,Hibernate,Reboot})

If libvirt is going to be the only external interface used to manage a
virtualized host, it must be able to poweroff, suspend, (hibernate?),
and reboot the host.  (For hosts that support IPMI/iLO or other power
control interfaces, this isn't necessary, but there are plenty of hosts
that don't support any of this.)

Dave