[Libvir] [RFC] Add Container support to libvirt

Dave Leskovec dlesko at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 3 18:49:16 UTC 2008

There are no existing tools or any being developed so we'll have to
create it ourselves.  My plan is to store the configuration in files.  I
was debating whether to store the information directly in XML or come up
with some other format.  I see some advantages to storing it in XML -
especially since there's an existing implementation (Thanks Dan!).

Best Regards,
Dave Leskovec
IBM Linux Technology Center
Open Virtualization