[Libvir] [RFC] Add Container support to libvirt

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 16 15:05:19 UTC 2008

DL> Would init or boot make sense in this case as well?  I'm open to
DL> changing it as long as it makes sense to everyone.

I think that "init" is a widely-recognized term for the master process
in a given process namespace.  I would also think that, at least from
a libvirt perspective, most people would be interested in having an
init-like process structure within their containers.  Thus, I would
vote for using <init> over <boot> or <application>.

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center
email: danms at us.ibm.com