[Libvir] a couple of questions -Newbie

Spencer Parker inthefridge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:14:05 UTC 2008

I am really excited to start using this, but I have a couple of
questions about how to use it exactly.  I want to be able to pull a list
of stats out of my Xen machines.  I need to get something like network
i/o.  I just need to know how much in and out traffic that a specific
machine is doing.  I am pretty new to python and to programming in
general.  I have looked at the APi and stuff like that, but am a little
confused still on how to actually do this.  Mainly I just need to know
how to connect to certain things.

Once I have a basic understanding of what is going on then I can take it
from there.  Thanks for all the help!

Spencer Parker