[libvirt] New Libvirt Implementation - OpenNebula

Ruben S. Montero rubensm at dacya.ucm.es
Tue Nov 4 23:44:07 UTC 2008

Hi Daniel,
Thanks very much for your suggestions, the new version of the driver will make
use of the new XML handing API. Regarding the use of a 'cluster' or 'host
group' element  we'll make a summary of the limitations we found when dealing
with a cluster, so you can have a clear view.

Cheers

Ruben

 Dr. Ruben Santiago Montero
 Associate Professor