[libvirt] pool default not starting on f10

Jason Guiditta jguiditt at redhat.com
Tue May 5 18:11:53 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 13:51 -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
<snip>
> There are likely also expected lookup failures, so no worries.
>
> > from libvirtd at each step.  If you don't have anything else you want me
> > to try, I will look up the libvirt build steps and try applying that
> > patch you sent. Thanks,
> >

> Thanks for the offer, but it's probably not necessary. The above output
> confirmed the OOM squashing. I'm curious how the 'File not found' error
> managed to happen though. I'll poke through the code somemore
>
> Thanks,
> Cole

Cole, thanks for the assistance - after I sent that reply, I went ahead
and finished trying my install, even with the errors, and it seems to be
fine.  What version of libvirt is that patch you sent going to be in?
Trying to decide if it is worth going outside of normal yum update path
to get it, or just wait for the next release.  Thanks again,
-j