[libvirt] Miscellaneous fixes to build with -Werror

Charles Duffy charles at dyfis.net
Wed Sep 23 17:32:09 UTC 2009

HACKING suggests compiling with --enable-compile-warnings=error before
submitting any patches; however, current master fails for me on this
account (CentOS 5.3; gcc 4.1.2).

Please see attached. I suspect most of these should be uncontroversial
-- but wonder if perhaps virStrcpy uses would be better converted to
virStrcpyStatic rather than adding virStrcpy to the symbol list as done
here, and am curious about whether the need for explicit initialization
to silence a warning regarding qemudSetLogging's log_level indicates a
bug in the macro later used to assign that value.