[libvirt] Live Migration with non-shared storage for kvm

Kenneth Nagin NAGIN at il.ibm.com
Wed Apr 21 07:27:48 UTC 2010

>Cole Robinson <crobinso at redhat.com> wrote on 20/04/2010 19:10:10:

> From: Cole Robinson <crobinso at redhat.com>
> To: Kenneth Nagin/Haifa/IBM at IBMIL
> Cc: list libvirt <libvir-list at redhat.com>
> Date: 20/04/2010 19:10
> Subject: Re: [libvirt] Live Migration with non-shared storage for kvm
>
> On 04/19/2010 01:38 AM, Kenneth Nagin wrote:
> >
> > On Wed Apr 07 I sent an email with a patch titled  Live Migration with
> > non-shared storage for kvm.  What is the status on the patch?
> >

> If it didn't get an adequate response, it's probably a good idea to
> rebase the patch against latest code, and resend to the list: people may
> have deleted the old message.
>
> - Cole

This is the second time I have been asked to rebase.  I submitted the same
patch in February.  Daniel Veillard asked me to rebase that patch.  I got
very busy so I delayed submitting the patch until now.  If necessary I'll
submit again, but I'd like some assurance that I'm not just wasting my and
your time.

-- Kenneth Nagin