[libvirt] Release of libvirt 0.8.6

Diego Elio Pettenò flameeyes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 18:26:32 UTC 2010

Il giorno gio, 02/12/2010 alle 02.47 +1100, Justin Clift ha scritto:

> Looks like it might be time to put some kind of regression testing in
> place, as a go/no-go release criteria.

May I suggest a 1-week (or less) window without merge of new
features/improvements, announced on a separate (low-traffic) mailinglist
for packagers to test the release?

We'd then have time to test whether the code is fine for all of us or
not.

[Speaking as the Gentoo maintainer of libvirt]

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — “Flameeyes”
http://blog.flameeyes.eu/

If you found a .asc file in this mail and know not what it is,
it's a GnuPG digital signature: http://www.gnupg.org/