[libvirt] (Resend with updates) Live Migration with non-shared storage for kvm

Kenneth Nagin NAGIN at il.ibm.com
Thu May 6 06:23:03 UTC 2010

http://people.redhat.com/berrange/:|
http://deltacloud.org:|
http://search.cpan.org/~danberr/:|
> |: GnuPG: 7D3B9505  -o-   F3C9 553F A1DA 4AC2 5648 23C1 B3DF F742 7D3B
9505 :|

Thank you.  I will look into implementing the improvement when I have time.
However, it won't be for a while since I have some pressing deadlines that
I have to meet in the next few months.

regards,

Kenneth Nagin
Ph: +972-4-8296227