[libvirt] open source with power devices

JamesTessier at Eaton.com JamesTessier at Eaton.com
Mon Feb 21 17:35:02 UTC 2011

Hi, I am Jim Tessier from Eaton Corporation. We are a major producer of
UPSs and other data center power distribution equipment (and software).
Eaton is developing an open-source presence and would like to become
involved with libvert.

Our software is currently compatible with MicroSoft SCVMM and VMware
vCenter. It can do live migrations / vMotions and will shut down host
servers gracefully in the event of power loss. Libvirt appears to be a
natural fit for Eaton's products.

Can someone get back to me on how to work within the community?

thanks,

jt

Jim Tessier
Product Manager