[libvirt] [libvirt-glib 00/24] libvirt-gconfig patches

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Tue Oct 11 08:24:29 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 06:45:17PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> Can you tell me what GIT commitref this series is based on ?
> I tried to git am the series over current head, but it didn't
> pan out.

The tree can be found at
https://gitorious.org/~teuf/libvirt/teuf-libvirt-glib/commits/gconfig ,
I think I know why git am doesn't work, the latest master commit in this
branch is
commit cff5f1c46f4b9661e112b85159fb58ae473a9a89
Author: Marc-André Lureau <marcandre.lureau at redhat.com>
Date:   Sun Oct 2 01:30:32 2011 +0200

    event: remove timeout and handle from arrays

However, this branch has the 3 error handling commits that you have already
ack-ed on top of this one. One of these 3 commits changes code in
libvirt-gconfig that is then moved to another file in this series.
Since I don't have commit access to libvirt-glib, I'll annoy Marc-Andre or
Zeeshan so that they commit these 3 patches for me :)

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Christophe