[libvirt] Compiler warnings

Alex Jia ajia at redhat.com
Mon Oct 17 16:17:28 UTC 2011

Eric,
It's latest libvirt upstream, current commit id is commit 0a71c79.

# rpm -q glibc
glibc-2.12-1.42.el6.x86_64

399 void
400 virBufferEscape(const virBufferPtr buf,
401                 const char *toescape,
402                 const char *format,
403                 const char *str)
404 {

427     cur = str;