[libvirt] [Libvirt-announce] Release of libvirt-0.9.11

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Wed Apr 4 09:00:27 UTC 2012

On 04/04/2012, at 3:28 PM, Jason Helfman wrote:
>> On 03/04/2012, at 6:07 PM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>>> So as stated last week I made the release today. It is available
>>> from the ftp:
>>>  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/libvirt-0.9.11.tar.gz
>>
>> The OSX version is now available through Homebrew too. :)
>>
>> + Justin
>>

> I just updated libvirt for FreeBSD, too.
>
> Justin - we should work together in getting things going in bsdland :)

Heh, it's a good thought in theory, but I'm probably not able to really
add much value. :(

Not a C coder any more, and it's been *years* since I last looked at
*BSD... Not really all that personally interested in picking it up
again any time soon. (sorry)

I like the feel of BSD in usage, it's just I'm kind of overloaded with
my existing stuff at the moment. ;)

Don't take this as discouragement btw, I reckon your work on getting the
BSD side of libvirt working well is a good, worthwhile effort. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
Aeolus Community Manager