[libvirt] some questions

user-mirror mikemirror at 163.com
Tue Apr 24 08:15:30 UTC 2012

      Nice to meet you!I'm a college student from Xi'an China.I have some questions when using virt-manager to migrate virtual machine live based on shared memory.I found a website telling me how to migrate virtual machine live by virt-manager and here is the websitehttp://www.ibm.com/developerworks/cn/linux/l-cn-mgrtvm2/index.html(sorry it's written in Chinese).However,we find that the virtual machine running on the dest host is a blank screen and virt-manager shows the virtual machine is running.We don't know why it's a blank screen and i wish you dear developers can do me a favor.Thanks very much and hope to receive your E-mails!