[libvirt] the arguments of qemudDispatchServerEvent

mzawdx wang mzawdx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 15:35:35 UTC 2012

Hi all:
       I am now reading the source codes of libvirt with version 0.9.2 ,
and be stuck by the function "qemudDispatchServerEvent". as you can see:
static void
qemudDispatchServerEvent(int watch, int fd, int events, void *opaque) {
}

My question is : except for the argument "void *opaque", when and how the
other three arguments (int watch, int fd, int events) being incoming ?

For it is a static function, I look through the source file "libvirt.c" and
find no answer .
Could someone give me a help ?

Thanks a lot.

Yours.