[libvirt] Entering freeze for 1.0.1 tomorrow

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 13:16:08 UTC 2012

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 09:43:51AM +0100, Viktor Mihajlovski wrote:
> On 12/10/2012 06:31 AM, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> >  I'm just back from vacations without any internet access,
> >and didn't really had time to go though the list mail yet.
> >Is there any serious reson to not enter freeze for 1.0.1
> >tomorrow ? If not I will make the rc1 candidate tomorrow,
> >
> >  thanks !
> >
> >Daniel
> >

> Not sure whether this counts as serious, but I have 2
> unreviewed s390 platform specific patches/series pending.
> One of them is extending the domain XML for a new console
> type, so having this in the release would be nice.
> I will rebase/resend and look out for feedback.

  Hum, an XML extension should theorically not go in after freeze
but if the scope of the patch is limited and well-contained, maybe
that can be pushed after rc1 but before rc2. We just need to be extra
cautious about portability problem the patch(es) may introduce.
So on a case by case basis !

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/