[libvirt] kvm-qemu emulator problem

Pankaj Rawat pankaj.rawat at nechclst.in
Thu Jan 5 11:04:57 UTC 2012

Sorry for that
I defined it now
When I run the command

[root at localhost qemu]# virsh start guestfvd
error: Failed to start domain guestfvd
error: internal error unknown disk format 'fvd' for
/var/lib/libvirt/images/guestfvd

I know this error sounds like the fvd is not installed but I
havecompiled it and maked it myself

Qemu-img command list the format fvd along with qed ,qcow2

The binary qemu-system-x86-64 isalso maked as a result of make install

What to do now ???