[libvirt] [libvirt-glib 5/5] Add gvir_config_domain_os_get_boot_devices()

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Fri May 11 12:27:37 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 03:08:06PM +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> The annotation is not supposed to be directly meant for humans, thats
> why gtk-doc needs to do a better job. i-e the info is already there,
> just needs translation.

Yep, I don't know if gtk-doc uses the introspection information at all
though (to be able to tell which functions should be used to free the
container and which function should be used to free its content). In the
mean time, I'd feel more comfortable if we explicitly say what should be
done to free the returned data since that is one of the thing that I miss
the most when using most C APIs

Christophe