[libvirt] Submitting a patch

Shawn Furrow sfurrow at vt.edu
Fri Sep 21 20:47:15 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I feel really bad sending this through the libvirt-list but the email
provided at the bottom of the patch page is rejecting my email.

I have a patch for Libvirt but I am unsure how to go about doing it. I saw that
on the patches page it says to submit the patch using Mercurial's patchbomb
extension. However, I have the current libvirt directory using git. Is
there not a way for me to just send an email directly to the libvirt
mailing list? I have not submitted a patch before so I do not know all of
the in's and out's. Any guidance would be appreciated. Again sorry for
spamming the development list.

Thanks,
Shawn

--
Virginia Tech
Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering