[libvirt] Candidate release 2 for libvirt-1.1.0

Laine Stump laine at laine.org
Fri Jun 28 08:16:14 UTC 2013

On 06/28/2013 03:44 AM, Laine Stump wrote:
> On 06/28/2013 03:24 AM, Jason Helfman wrote:
>>
>>     On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Daniel Veillard
>>     <veillard at redhat.com <mailto:veillard at redhat.com>> wrote:
>>
>>            I have just tagged the release candidate 2 in git and sent
>>         a tarball
>>         to the usual place (rpms are coming):
>>            ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>>
>>         This includes the end of the patch set from Laine, and hopefully
>>         it won't require too many other patches. I tried it and it
>>         doesn't
>>         look obviously broken to me, please give it a try too, especially
>>         for portability :-)
>>         If all goes well the final release should be next Monday !
>>
>>           thanks !
>>
>>         Daniel
>>

>> So far, I am getting linker errors for FreeBSD here:
>>  https://redports.org/buildarchive/20130628070800-42595/
>>

> Sigh. I see the problem. Patch coming up...

Okay, I pushed the following patch:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2013-June/msg01171.html

Can you apply this patch locally to the source tar and re-run your test
build to make sure nothing else is broken (since there won't be another
rc before release)? If there are still problems, you can find us in
#virt on irc.oftc.net.

commit a757822233f707c4ed75986f5903e26e40f3cdfa