[libvirt] Qemu guest agent to install RPMs in guest VM from host machine

Puneet Bakshi bakshi.puneet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:38:38 UTC 2014

Thanks for responding.

Since I want to work with online guests, unfortunately libguestfs is not an
option for me. (Otherwise, I might have used virt-copy-in to copy the files
into guest).

But, for my understanding, please let me know how such things can be done
in QEMU environment. Basically, how can we do following.

    1. take some bulky file from host to guest
    2. perform some operation on that file
    3. get the result of that operation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,