[libvirt] Coming release plans for libvirt-1.2.10

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Oct 27 08:09:41 UTC 2014

 It's already the end of the month and I didn't pushed plans yet
(forgot !) for the coming release. We have only until the end of
the week to get to next month, o we should freeze this week.
There isn't that many commits yet sine 1.2.9, less than 140 and
a number of them are the large splitting changes for the hypervisor
driver.
 So a slightly smaller freeze may be just fine, I'm tempted to push
the rc1 for 1.2.10 freeze very early on Wednesday and targetting
a release out next Monday.

  Hopefully that works for everyone,

   thanks,

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/