[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.3.1

Justin Clift justin at postgresql.org
Tue Jan 12 02:10:01 UTC 2016

On 12 Jan 2016, at 01:32, Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> wrote:
>  As suggested this w.e., I just tagged the release candidate 1 in git
> and pushed signed tarball and rpms to the usual place:
>
>   ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
>
> This works fine with my limited testing, but obviously more people
> need to give it some trial especially on other platforms.
> The output from CentOS CI is mostly green which is a good sign
> with just libvirt-daemon-rpm and virt-manager-test in the red, someone
> probably need to have a look before we release.
>
>  The rc2 should come in 2 days on Thursday, and unless there is
> some blocker I plan to push 1.3.1 over the week-end,

Weirdly, it fails on OSX with the same error:

  Last 15 lines from /Users/jc/Library/Logs/Homebrew/libvirt/02.make:
    CCLD     libvirt_driver_vbox.la
    CCLD     libvirt_driver_storage.la
    "_xdr_uint64_t", referenced from:
        _xdr_virLogManagerProtocolLogFilePosition in virtlogd-log_protocol.o
        _xdr_virLogManagerProtocolDomainOpenLogFileRet in virtlogd-log_protocol.o
        _xdr_virLogManagerProtocolDomainGetLogFilePositionRet in virtlogd-log_protocol.o
        _xdr_virLogManagerProtocolDomainReadLogFileArgs in virtlogd-log_protocol.o
  make[3]: *** [virtlogd] Error 1
  make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
  make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
  make: *** [all] Error 2