[libvirt] [GSoC] Project of libvirt/qemu fuzzing

Stefan Hajnoczi stefanha at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:08:54 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 12:03 PM, Dan <srwx4096 at gmail.com> wrote:
> The project of qemu command line fuzzing has been accepted as a GSoC
> project [1] [2]. As a student participating Google Summer of Code
> activity, I am extremely exitited to get started today on May 30th,
> 2017.

Welcome!  Great project idea, I am looking forward to your contributions.

Do you have a particular fuzzer in mind or will you write a custom
fuzzer from scratch?

I'm not aware of anyone using Google's OSS-Fuzz in the libvirt and
QEMU communities yet.  Maybe it would be a good platform to build
upon:
https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz

Stefan