[libvirt] Availability of libvirt 5.7.0 Release Candidate 2

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Mon Sep 2 07:40:24 UTC 2019

On Sun, 2019-09-01 at 21:13 +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
>   I have just tagged RC2 in git and pushed the signed tarball and source rpm to
> the usual place:
>     https://libvirt.org/sources/
>
>  Seems fine in my minimal testing, there is two red spots in CI at
> CI https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/ but on different components than the ones
> for RC1 so I would assume some fuzzyness in Jenkins, not libvirt itself.

The libosinfo issue looks entirely unrelated to libvirt, so we should
be safe on that side.

Not sure what to make of the virt-manager issue[1], as I'm not familiar
enough with the project. Cole, Pavel?

[1] https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/job/virt-manager-check/1054/systems=libvirt-fedora-rawhide/console