Libvirt Open Source Contribution

Barrett J Schonefeld bschoney at utexas.edu
Thu Nov 5 21:04:57 UTC 2020

Hey folks,

We appreciate the feedback, and we've used this to complete some initial
work on issue 11.

We started with small changes in src/util, and we submitted them via email
(following these guidelines on submitting patches
<https://libvirt.org/submitting-patches.html>) to ensure we are on the
right path.

We do not see the patch we submitted via email showing up in the threads,
and we are wondering if we are submitting incorrectly or if the patch goes
through some approval process before appearing in the threads.

Best regards,
Barrett Schonefeld