Libvirt Open Source Contribution

Michal Prívozník mprivozn at redhat.com
Fri Nov 6 08:03:20 UTC 2020

On 11/5/20 10:04 PM, Barrett J Schonefeld wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> We appreciate the feedback, and we've used this to complete some initial
> work on issue 11.
>
> We started with small changes in src/util, and we submitted them via
> email (following these guidelines on submitting patches
> <https://libvirt.org/submitting-patches.html>) to ensure we are on the
> right path.
>
> We do not see the patch we submitted via email showing up in the
> threads, and we are wondering if we are submitting incorrectly or if the
> patch goes through some approval process before appearing in the threads.
>
> Best regards,
> Barrett Schonefeld

So I checked the moderator's queue and there are no patches stuck, so
probably it is something else. Did you see any error when 'git
send-email'-ing the patches? When I was setting up my machine I used to
send patches just to me to verify send-email is working and only then I
tried to send patches to the list.

Also, are you sure you (the sender) are subscribed to the list?
Generally, if you aren't then list won't forward your e-mails/patches.

Michal