[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-4.3.0

 As planned I just tagged the release candidate 1 in git and pushed signed
tarball and rpms to the usual place:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 Seems all fine with my limited testing and jenkins is all green:
https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/
so so far thing looks good but that won't replace individual testing especially
on other arches and OSes !

 If thing go well I will push the RC2 over the week-end and target the
final 4.3.0 release on Tues or Wed,

  in the meantime, plase give it some testing !

    Thanks,

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/