[Libvirt-cim] libvirt-cim rpm for Fedora 9 versus recent provider repository

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Thu Apr 10 03:07:14 UTC 2008

Hi,

The processor id changed to domanin_name/proc, then does the libvirt-cim
rpm
for Fedora 9 will reflect this recent changes? If so, when is it time
to replace? Also the same issues in terms of MB versus KB for memory.
I'm not sure if libvirt-cim rpm freezed, then how cimtest are represent?
Do we have to branch cimtest into two parts, one for libvirt-cim rpm,
the other for recent provider changes?

Thanks!

Best,
Regards

Daisy Guo Lian Yun
E-mail: yunguol at cn.ibm.com
IBM China Development Lab, Shanghai, China
TEL: (86)-21-61008057