[Libvirt-cim] libvirt-cim rpm for Fedora 9 versus recent provider repository

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 10 15:59:27 UTC 2008

GY> The processor id changed to domanin_name/proc, then does the
GY> libvirt-cim rpm for Fedora 9 will reflect this recent changes? If
GY> so, when is it time to replace? Also the same issues in terms of
GY> MB versus KB for memory.  I'm not sure if libvirt-cim rpm freezed,
GY> then how cimtest are represent?  Do we have to branch cimtest into
GY> two parts, one for libvirt-cim rpm, the other for recent provider
GY> changes?

This is a good point.  The Fedora 9 RPM has been unchanged for a while
now, so none of the changes that you mention are included.  I think
that the test development should proceed to track the libvirt-cim
development tree, but perhaps there is a way that we can map FAIL to
XFAIL for older versions of the provider.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a reasonable way we could do this?

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center
email: danms at us.ibm.com