[Libvirt-cim] libvirt-cim rpm for Fedora 9 versus recent provider repository

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Thu Apr 10 18:10:56 UTC 2008

DV> Basically the Fedora-9 tree is frozen, but you should be able to
DV> push update for it after it has been released

Right, which I definitely plan to do.  I'd like the ability to look at
a test report and see "X failures that have been fixed in the tree but
are not fixed on the current platform".  That will help indicate when
a refresh to Fedora or a new release is a good idea.  Might be a bit
of a lofty goal, though :)

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center