[Libvirt-cim] CimTest Report on XenFV 16-04-2008

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Apr 16 23:29:34 UTC 2008

Deepti B Kalakeri wrote:
> ======================================
> CIM Test Report for XenFV
> ======================================
> Distro      : RHEL 5.2 Beta
> Kernel      : 2.6.18-88.el5xen
> Xen version : 3.1.2-88.el5
> Libvirt     : libvirt-0.3.3-7.el5
> CIMOM       : pegasus
> PyWBEM      : pywbem-3.14
> CIM Schema  : cimv216Experimental
> LibCMPIutil : 72
> LibVirtCIM  : 545
> CIMTEST     : 85
> ======================================
> PASS        : 54
> FAIL        : 45 (Test cases FAIL because of finally issue: 19 )

Wow, this is brutal even considering the 19 failures due to the finally
issue (that patch is in the tree now).

2 failed due to a provider not installed properly.

2 failed due to the "Address" issue you noted in response to Dan's
emulator patch.

> XFAIL       : 2
> SKIP        : 30
> -----------------
> Total       : 129
> ======================================
>

> Detailed Report
> ================
> Cleaned log files.
> Testing XenFV hypervisor
> AllocationCapabilities - 01_enum.py: PASS
> AllocationCapabilities - 02_alloccap_gi_errs.py: PASS
> ComputerSystem - 01_enum.py: PASS
> ComputerSystem - 02_nosystems.py: PASS
> ComputerSystem - 03_defineVS.py: FAIL
> ComputerSystem - 04_defineStartVS.py: FAIL
> ComputerSystem - 05_activate_defined_start.py: XFAIL    Bug: 85769
> ComputerSystem - 06_paused_active_suspend.py: FAIL
> InvokeMethod(RequestStateChange): CIM_ERR_FAILED: Domain not running

This is interesting.. I wonder if the domain dying before it can be
paused? Several other tests report errors related to a missing domain
(VirtualSystemManagementService - 02_destroysystem.py,
VirtualSystemManagementService - 05_destroysystem_neg.py).

Did see similar error in the logs for the other failing tests?

Thanks for the run!

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center